Our ac specialist teams are highly skilled and experienced enabling us to offer a wide range of services, from ac installation to repair and maintenance. Call us today on 800 4 263 4 for more information.
Did You Know:
- An air conditioning (AC) unit will lose 5% of its overall efficiency, every year it goes without proper professional maintenance.
- With regular maintenance an AC unit will keep up to 96 % of its original efficiency.
- Systems operating at peak efficiency can cut monthly energy costs by up to 25%
- Proper maintenance effectively doubles the life span of the average AC system.
Even more important are the benefits for health. Health risks associated with poor air quality can be greatly reduced or eliminated with proper system maintenance. And a unit working at its full capacity will keep your home more comfortable by controlling humidity and maximising the cooling available.
- Cleaning of outdoor condenser coils.
- Cleaning of the AC filters and checking the evaporator units.
- Cleaning of AC grills/diffusers without removing.(Maximum height 2.5 to 3.0 meter).
- Checking of refrigerant pressures.
- Inspection and cleaning of drain trays if access available on site.
- Checking operation of thermostats.
- Check operation of indoor and outdoor fan motors.
- Detailed report for all tasks carried out with recommendations for any critical issues.
- Parts and materials
- Insulation works
- Gas charging
- Washing of indoor cooling coils
Note: An additional cost is payable for the above ‘excluded’ services, for which we would be delighted to provide a quotation on request.
Please note the following important information:
- Fees are charged to the customer’s account, and 100% of the fee is payable in advance
- In the case of missed appointments, we reserve the right to retain the callout fee
- A job will be finished by the team in the same visit unless parts need to be ordered in order to complete the job, for which the job completion will be delayed
- Parts and materials are subject to availability in the UAE