Cleaning your A/C condensing coils regularly will let your air conditioner run cooler, with less energy, saving you money. It will also make you feel more comfortable. If not serviced or maintained, bacteria and mold can build up within the air conditioning coils, leading to flu like symptoms, as these bacteria will be present in the air you breath.
- A coil can easily and quickly get clogged with dirt, sand and dust, suppressing its ability to work efficiently. This will result in far higher energy consumption and higher energy bills.
- The air conditioning unit will normally consume 30% more electricity to produce the same results as a clean coil.
- It also increases the operating pressures and operating temperatures of the compressors, potentially resulting in the breakdown of the whole air conditioning unit and causes components, such as the motor, to wear out faster.
- Removal of dirt, dust and sand, insects and even small animals
- Pressure washing
- Chemical Cleaning
- Disinfecting, eradicating of molds and bacteria
- Improved Efficiency
- Less Energy wasted
- Cleaner healthier air quality
- Reduction on the Energy bills
- Spare parts, material and consumables
- Gypsum ceiling cutting or any other civil works