H&G is part of Farnek – Total Facilities Management
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of registered users of our Website; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views and website navigation;
- information relating to any transactions carried out between you and H&G (a brand of Dreshak Maintenance, a partner of Farnek) on or in relation to this website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our goods or services;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us;
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, this may include email notifications and/or newsletters as well as SMS notifications
NOTE: We DO NOT store any debit / credit card details.
A cookie consists of information sent by a web server to a web browser, and stored by the browser. The information is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server. This enables the web server to identify and track the web browser.
We use both “session” cookies and “persistent” cookies on the website. We will use the session cookies to: keep track of you whilst you navigate the website.We will use the persistent cookies to: enable our website to recognise you when you visit it. This enables us to provide a seamless and convenient web browsing experience where you are not constantly having to enter in the same information or presented with information you have already seen and acknowledged. Session cookies will be deleted from your computer when you close your browser. Persistent cookies will remain stored on your computer until deleted, or until they reach a specified expiry date.
Most browsers allow you to reject all cookies, whilst some browsers allow you to reject just third party cookies. Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of this website.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send to you goods purchased via the website, and supply to you services purchased via the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- send to you marketing communications relating to our business which we think may be of interest to where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
- provide third parties with statistical information about our users – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user;
- deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
eCommerce Payment Processing
All our website financial transactions are processed by our outsourced payment services provider, Innovate Payments. We will share information with Innovate Payments only to the extent necessary for the purposes of processing payments you make via our website and dealing with complaints and queries relating to such payments. Innovate Payments is a private company based in 1302 SIT Tower, Dubai Silicon Oasis. you can find out further information about Innovate Payments by visiting their website at www. innovatepayments.com
Innovate Payments have made security a top priority to ensure that customer records, and transaction data are kept secure at all times.
Innovate Payments is PCI DSS Level 1 compliant.
The PCI Data Security Standard consists of twelve basic requirements and corresponding sub-requirements but these can be summarised as follows:
- Building and Maintaining Secure networks
- Protecting sensitive data,
- Maintaining a vulnerability program by developing and maintaining secure systems and applications,
- Implementing and managing strong access controls,
- Regular monitoring and testing, and;
- Maintaining information security policies.
All transaction information passed between our website and Innovate Payments systems is encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. No cardholder information is ever passed unencrypted and any messages sent to our website from Innovate Payments are secure and tamper-proof via SSL.
Encryption and Data Storage
Once on Innovate Payments systems, all sensitive data is secured using the same internationally recognised 256-bit encryption standards. The encryption keys are held on state-of-the-art, tamper proof systems, making them all but impossible to extract. The data Innovate Payments holds is extremely secure and Innovate Payments is regularly audited by the banks and card schemes to ensure it remains so.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings;
- in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk);
- to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling; and
- to any person who we reasonably believe may apply to a court or other competent authority for disclosure of that personal information where, in our reasonable opinion, such court or authority would be reasonably likely to order disclosure of that personal information.
International data transfers
In addition, personal information that you submit for publication on the website will be published on the internet and may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use or misuse of such information by others.
You expressly agree to such transfers of personal information.
Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password and firewall protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
You are responsible for keeping your password and user details confidential. We will not ask you for your password (except when you log in to the website).
- You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information will be subject to:
- the payment of a fee currently fixed at <amount>; and
- the supply of appropriate evidence of your identity for this purpose, we will usually accept a photocopy of your passport certified by a solicitor or bank plus an original copy of a utility bill showing your current address.
We may withhold such personal information to the extent permitted by law.
You may instruct us not to process your personal information for marketing purposes by email at any time. In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal information for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal information for marketing purposes.
Third party websites
The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated, you may correct or update your own information using the account administration tools provided